|Active||2008–23 July 2016|
|Rector||Prof. Dr. Seyfullah Çevik|
|Location||Menemen, Izmir, Turkey|
|Colors||Red and white|
Gediz University (Turkish: Gediz Üniversitesi) was a private university located in the Seyrek neighborhood of Menemen, a metropolitan district of Izmir, Turkey. It was established in 2008. On 23 July 2016, in the course of the 2016 Turkish purges, the university was closed by the Turkish government due to its alleged ties with the Gülen movement.
- "Gediz Üniversitesi". www.4icu.org. Retrieved 4 August 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Gediz University students launch English newspaper". Cihan News Agency. 30 December 2012. Retrieved 3 August 2013.
- "Gediz University European Union Club". HMB. 15 July 2014. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- "İşte kapatılan FETÖ okulları". Sabah (in Turkish). 23 July 2016. Retrieved 23 July 2016.
- Official website (English)
|This Turkish university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|