From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Geezers)
|Look up geezer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Geezer is a slang term for a man. In the UK, it can carry the connotation of either age or eccentricity. In the US, the term typically refers to a cranky old man; see fuddy-duddy.
Geezer may also refer to:
- Geezer Butler, the founding bassist for Black Sabbath
- GZR, one of three different names used by Geezer Butler's heavy metal band
- Kieran McGeeney, manager of the Armagh senior football team
- Geezer (comic strip), a character in the British comic The Beezer
- 3 Geezers!, a 2013 film
- Geezer (film), an American comedy-drama film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geezer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.