Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gehenna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gehenna is a valley in Jerusalem, and an analogue of Hell or Lake of Fire in Jewish and Christian tradition.
Gehenna may also refer to:
- Gehenna (comics), girlfriend of DC Comics character Jason Rusch, the current Firestorm
- Gehenna (Dungeons & Dragons), an Outer Plane of evil alignment in the fantasy role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons
- Gehenna (World of Darkness), the vampires' prophesied Armageddon in the role-playing game Vampire: The Masquerade
- Gehenna, a fictional planet, the setting for C. J. Cherryh's 1983 novel Forty Thousand in Gehenna
Film and television
- Gehenna (1938 film), a 1938 Polish melodrama
- "Gehenna" (Millennium), a 1996 episode of the TV series Millennium
- Gehenna: Where Death Lives (2018 film), an American-Japanese horror film
- Gehenna (band), a Norwegian black/death metal band
- Gehenna, a 2001 EP by metal band Before the Dawn, and its title track
- "Gehenna", a song by metal band Slipknot on the 2008 album All Hope Is Gone
- Returning to Gehenna, a 1986 EP by English gothic rock band Fields of the Nephilim
- "Cycles to Gehenna," a song by rapper Aesop Rock on his 2012 album Skelethon.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gehenna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.