Gehrden is a town in the district of Hanover, in Lower Saxony, Germany. It is situated approximately 10 km (6.21 mi) southwest of Hanover.
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gehrden.
- Werner von Siemens (1816-1892), inventor, founder of electrical engineering and industrialist
- Werner Lueg (1931-2014), athlete, Olympic champion 1952
- Hans-Joachim Frey (born 1965), theater director
- Maria Schrader (born 1965), actress and director
- Tim Pritlove (born 1967), eventmanager, media artist and member of Chaos Computer Club
- Wolfgang Kreißig (born 1970), high jumper
- Grischa Niermann (born 1975), racing cyclist
- Marc Bator (born 1972), newsreader at the Tagesschau 2000-2013, since then at Sat.1
- Christian Pampel (born 1979), volleyball national player
- Nils Pfingsten-Reddig (born 1982), soccer player
- Kristin Demann (born 1993), soccer player