From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gekko is a genus of lizards native to Southeast Asia. Gekko also means "moonlight" in Japanese.
Gekko may also refer to:
- Gekko (microprocessor), the CPU of the Nintendo Gamecube
- Gekko Emulator, a Gamecube emulator
- Gekko Records
- Gordon Gekko, a fictitious character from the movie Wall Street
- A variant of the Japanese Nakajima J1N fighter of World War II
- Gekko, a type of mechanized weapon in the Metal Gear game universe.
- The Gekko Observatory in Japan
- Gekko Moriah, an antagonist in the manga and anime One Piece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gekko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.