Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Geld or geld in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Geld may refer to:
- Money, in Dutch or German languages
- Danegeld, a tax raised to pay tribute to Viking raiders
- Heregeld, a tax raised in medieval England to pay for the army
- Land Tax, based on hides in the Middle Ages
- Weregeld, a value placed on every being and piece of property
- Castration, Castration of a horse or an animal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geld.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.