From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gelert, also spelled Gellert or Killhart, was a 13th-century dog of Welsh fable
Gelert may also refer to:
- Saint Gelert (7th century), probable founder of Beddgelert and Llangeler, in Wales
- Elżbieta Gelert (born 1955), Polish politician
- Otto Gelert (1862-1899), Danish botanist and pharmacist
- Gelert's Farm Works, British railway operating center
- Gelert's Farm halt, British railway platform
- Gelert, a company selling outdoor equipment
- Gelert, a type of pet in Neopets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gelert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.