|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (November 2014)|
|Founded||2010, T.Ü, Edirne, Türkiye|
|Buray Savaş Anıl
(Founder - CEO)
|Products||Arama, Bilişim, Reklam, Teknoloji|
|Revenue||TL 0 (2012)|
|TL 0 (2012)|
|Total assets||TL 400 thousand (2012)|
|Total equity||TL 150 thousand (2012)|
Number of employees
|Slogan||"yeni bir teknoloji Geliyoo (a new technology Geliyoo), Turkey's search engine Geliyoo."|
|Website||Geliyoo Search Engine|
Geliyoo Bilişim is a privately held Turkish multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include search, cloud computing, software, and online advertising technologies. Geliyoo was founded by Buray Savaş Anıl, who graduated from ODTÜ and Fatih Arslan, and became an Master of Science student at Texas Tech University. The company focuses on search technology.
In August 2012, Geliyoo received an initial investment of US$183,000 from Oruc Karais and Semih Onder, the co-founders of OSEM Enterprises. €741,000 was spent developing Geliyoo, which began operations later that year.
Geliyoo Search, a search engine, is the company's leading service. Geliyoo's first search engine crawler, Geliyoo Spider or GeliyooBot/1.0, was created to build a searchable index for the Geliyoo Search engine.
Open-content web directory
The Geliyoo Directory Project (Gmoz - from gmoz.geliyoo.com, its original domain name), is a multilingual open-content directory of the World Wide Web. It is owned by Geliyoo and uses the company's search engine  but it is constructed and maintained by a community of volunteer editors. Gmoz uses a hierarchical ontology scheme for organizing site listings. Listings on similar topics are grouped into categories and sub-categories. Gmoz improves Geliyoo search results.
Geliyoo News is a free news aggregator provided and operated by Geliyoo. It selects the information from thousands of publications using an automatic aggregation algorithm. The service covers news articles appearing within the past 30 days on various news websites.
Online map service
Geliyoo Maps is a web-oriented mapping technology, application, and service programmed by Geliyoo. Many map-based services, including the Geliyoo Maps website, use the application. It includes traffic information, street maps, and a route planner for traveling by car.
Geliyoo developed the first Turkish-language web browser, Geliyoo Browser. It offers browsing, built-in media downloading and sharing features. It is based on the Chromium technology platform and supports torrent files and integrates technologies from Oracle, Java, Semantic Web and Web 3.0.
- America Geliyoo, Inc.
- France Geliyoo Network International S.A.R.L
- Germany Geliyoo GmbH
- Turkey Geliyoo Bilişim Ar-Ge San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.
- Geliyoo Blog Information
- "Geliyoo Services". Geliyoo Bilişim. 2011.
- "Yerli Google: ‘geliyoo.com’". Hurriyet. 2010.
- "Geliyoo.com Announces a New All in One Search Site". marketersmedia.com. January 18, 2013.
- Öztürk, Erdem (February 5, 2012). "Türkiye’nin arama motoru Geliyoo’dan süper başlangıç". GirişimHaber. Retrieved February 5, 2012.
- "Türk Arama Motoru Geliyoo.com [Röportaj]". SosyalSosyal. Retrieved 5 February 2012.
- "TÜRK ARAMA MOTORU GELİYOO". Reklamazzi. January 17, 2012. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "Türkiye’nin en kapsamlı link arşivi "Gmoz Geliyoo"". Habertorial. December 21, 2012.
- "Geliyoo, RSS haber servisini aktifleştirdi!". Yazete. July 3, 2013.
- "Türk yapımı arama motoru Geliyoo aktif!". Gazete VATAN. July 3, 2013.
- "Geliyoo'dan bir yenilik daha". Ensonhaber. February 2, 2012. Retrieved February 2, 2012.