Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gelu may refer to:
- Gelou, 10th-century leader of the Vlachs and Slavs in Transylvania
- Gelu Barbu (1932–2016), Romanian-born Spanish ballet dancer and choreographer
- Gelu Lisac (born 1967), Romanian water polo player
- Gelu Radu (born 1957), Romanian weightlifter
- Gelu Velici (born 1992), Romanian footballer
- Gelu Vlașin (born 1966), Romanian poet
- Jacques Gelu (fl. 1427–1432), Archbishop of Embrun
- Lakpa Gelu (born 1967), Nepalese Sherpa climber
- Gelu, Satu Mare
- Gelu, a village in Terebești Commune, Satu Mare County
- Gelu, a village in Variaș Commune, Timiş County
- Karluks, a Turkic tribal confederacy
- Gelu, a fictional character introduced in Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade
- Gelu, a character from the Bionicle Glatorian Legends series.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gelu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.