The gelugon greater baatezu appear in second edition in the Monstrous Compendium Volume Outer Planes Appendix (1991) under the "baatezu" heading, and are also detailed under the "baatezu" heading in the first Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix (1994). The unique gelugon Vreesar appeared in the Villains' Lorebook (1998) for the Forgotten Realms setting.
The cornugon appears under the "devil" heading in the third edition Monster Manual (2000), and as the ice devil (gelugon) in the revised 3.5 edition Monster Manual (2003).
The gelugon is an insectile horror promising a cold death.
- Gygax, Gary. Monster Manual (TSR, 1977)
- LaFountain, J. Paul. Monstrous Compendium Outer Planes Appendix. (TSR, 1991)
- Varney, Allen, ed. Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix (TSR, 1994)
- Donovan, Dale. Villains' Lorebook (TSR, 1998)
- Cook, Monte, Jonathan Tweet, and Skip Williams. Monster Manual (Wizards of the Coast, 2000)
|This Dungeons & Dragons article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|