Gemäldegalerie (German for picture gallery) may refer to various museums in the German-speaking world:
- Gemäldegalerie in Berlin, Germany
- Gemäldegalerie Alte Meister (picture gallery of the Old Masters) in Dresden, Germany
- Galerie Neue Meister (picture gallery of the New Masters), sometimes known as Gemäldegalerie Neue Meister, in Dresden, Germany
- Anhaltische Gemäldegalerie (picture gallery of Anhalt) in Dessau, Germany
- The first floor of the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna, Austria is called the Gemäldegalerie
- Die Gemäldegalerie at the Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna, Austria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gemäldegalerie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.