|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
Gemma Dawn Garrett (born 25 September 1981, Belfast, Northern Ireland) is a former holder of the titles Miss Great Britain and Miss Belfast. She is the official face of the Formula One British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
She appeared with Dolph Lundgren in the film Direct Contact, which was scheduled for release in 2008. She was cast as a character called Creech due to her "distinctive" looks. She stood as a candidate in the Crewe and Nantwich by-election on 22 May 2008, representing the "Beauties for Britain" party, formed recently by herself, in the intention, in her own words, of "making Westminster less dowdy and down-trodden". She came in tenth with 113 votes, 0.27% of the total.
She contested the Haltemprice and Howden by-election following the resignation of its MP, David Davis, representing the 'Miss Great Britain Party'. Her candidacy attracted 521 votes, placing her in fifth position behind the Conservative Party, Green Party, English Democrats and National Front Britain for the British.
- "Goodbye Rachel, Hello Gemma!". Miss Great Britain. Archived from the original on 22 January 2009.
- "Profile: Gemma Garrett". itv.com. Archived from the original on 29 May 2010. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "Beauty queen targets Parliament". BBC News. 5 May 2008. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "I'll make Westminster sexy". Belfast Telegraph. 6 May 2008. Archived from the original on 19 July 2012. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council. "Statement as to persons nominated and notice of poll" (PDF). Retrieved 26 June 2008.[permanent dead link]
- "Haltemprice and Howden: Result in full". BBC News. 11 July 2008. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
| Miss Great Britain