|Full name||Gemma Mengual Civil|
|Born||12 April 1977|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||54 kg (119 lb)|
Gemma Mengual Civil (born 12 April 1977 in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain) is a Spanish synchronised swimmer. She has competed at the 2000, 2004 and 2008 Summer Olympics. On 15 February 2012 she announced her retirement. After retiring she became involved with coaching the national synchronised swimming team. However in June 2015 Mengual announced that she would return to competition with the aim of competing at the 2015 World Aquatics Championships in Kazan, Russia, in the mixed duet with Pau Ribas, whom she had previously coached. Although she had previously indicated that she would not compete beyond the World Championships, in September of that year she confirmed via social media that she would compete in the duet in the 2016 Summer Olympics with Ona Carbonell.
- 2003 World Aquatics Championships – Bronze at Solo and Duet
- 2005 World Aquatics Championships – Bronze at Solo and Team; Silver at Duet
- 2006 European Aquatics Championships – Silver at Solo and Duet Free Routine
- Synchronized Swimming at the 2007 World Aquatics Championships – Silver at the Solo Technical Routine and bronze at the Solo Free Routine
- 2008 European Aquatics Championships – Golds in all events.
- 2008 Summer Olympics – Silver in Duet and Team.
- Alvarez, Robert (22 June 2015). "Vuelve Gemma Mengual" [Gemma Mengual Returns]. El País (in Spanish). Retrieved 17 May 2016.
- "Gemma Mengual Olympic Results". sports-reference.com. Archived from the original on 14 December 2014. Retrieved 14 December 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Torres, Diego (28 June 2015). "Gemma Mengual vuelve a ejercer de pionera de la natación sincronizada" [Gemma Mengual again pioneering practice of synchronized swimming]. El País (in Spanish). Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- Trillo, Marta (26 June 2015). "El reestreno prometedor de Mengual" [The promising revival of Mengual]. El País (in Spanish). Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "Gemma Mengual competirá en los Juegos de Río" [Gemma Mengual will compete at the Games in Rio]. El País (in Spanish). 8 September 2015. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
| Spanish Sportswoman of the Year