Gems with Friends
|Gems with Friends|
|Release||September 6, 2012|
|Genre(s)||Match 3 Game|
|Mode(s)||Single-player with social features|
Gems with Friends was released globally for iOS on September 6, 2012.
Gems with Friends is a turn-based game with timed rounds. Players also receive one free Power Gem for each game, which they can use as a wild card to combine with any two similar gems. During the game, players have three two-minute rounds, during which they drag and drop numbered gems as fast as possible. The goal is to match three gems to score points. Gems with Friends players can chat with other players, as they do in other 'With Friends' games.
- Lien, Tracey. "Zynga With Friends: Why they make games, why they stay". Recent News. Polygon. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- Malberg, Emanuel (6 Sep 2012). "Zynga announces Gems With Friends". Inside Mobile Apps. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- Osborne, Joe (6 September 2012). "Gems With Friends shines on iOS App Stores worldwide". Games.com. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- Cardwell-Winters, Kellie. "Gems With Friends Walkthrough, Cheats and Strategy Guide". Walkthroughs. GameZebo. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Clash of Clans Mod Apks Unlimited Gems Download". 2016-10-31. Retrieved 2016-11-25.