Genbaku Dome-mae Station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||Ote-machi 1-chome, Naka-ku, Hiroshima
|Operated by||Hiroshima Electric Railway|
|Line(s)||█ Hiroden Main Line
|Opened||November 23, 1912|
From Genbaku Dome-mae Station, there are four of Hiroden Streetcar routes.
- Hiroshima Station - Hiroden-miyajima-guchi Route
- Hiroden-nishi-hiroshima - Hiroshima Port Route
- Hiroshima Station - Eba Route
- Yokogawa Station - Hiroden-honsha-mae Route
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- Hiroshima Municipal Stadium
- Aioi Bridge - the target of the Atomic Bomb
- ALSOK Hall
- Hiroshima City Children's Library
- Hiroshima Children's Museum
- Completion was started on November 23, 1912.
- Opened as "Yagura-no-shita" on December 8, 1912.
- Renamed to "Aioi-bashi" in 1929.
- Service was stopped on June 10, 1944 due to World War II.
- Service restarted on September 7, 1945 after World War II.
- Renamed to "Genbaku Dome-mae" on December 16, 1974.