|Look up gender in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gender refers to a sociological distinction between masculine and feminine.
Gender or Genders may also refer to:
- Grammatical gender, in linguistics, a system of noun classes
- Voice (grammar), in linguistics, a system of verb classes
- Gender used as a synonym or polite euphemism for biological sex
- Gender of connectors and fasteners, the designation of male or female connectors in electrical and mechanical trades
- Gender of tonalities, in music, the designation of major and minor keys as masculine or feminine
- Gender (stream), a stream in the province of North Brabant in the Netherlands
- Gendér, an Indonesian musical instrument used in gamelan orchestras
- "Gender", a song by Orgy from Candyass
- Genders (surname) (a list of people surnamed Genders)
- Language and gender
- Gender-neutral language
- Gender paradox
- Gender studies
- All pages with a title containing gender
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gender.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.