Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gender in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity.
Gender or Genders may also refer to:
- Grammatical gender, in linguistics, a system of noun classes
- Voice (grammar), in linguistics, a system of verb classes
Science and technology
- Gender, used as a synonym or polite euphemism for biological sex
- Gender of connectors and fasteners, the designation of male or female connectors in electrical and mechanical trades
- Gendèr, an Indonesian musical instrument used in gamelan orchestras
- Gender of tonalities, in music, the designation of major and minor keys as masculine or feminine
- "Gender", a song from the album Candyass by Orgy
- "Gender", a song from the album Black Labyrinth by Jonathan Davis
- Gender (stream), a stream in North Brabant, the Netherlands
- Genders (surname) (including a list of people with the name)
- Language and gender
- Gender-neutral language
- Gender paradox
- Gender studies
- All pages with titles containing gender
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gender.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.