|Othmar Pfannes CEO|
|Products||See detailed listing|
Number of employees
|Slogan||solutions in silico|
Genedata is a bioinformatics solution provider headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. It provides software and consulting solutions that support large-scale, experimental processes and automate complex data workflows within pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agricultural industries, as well as academia worldwide.
- Genedata Analyst - For the integration and interpretation of experimental data in life science R&D.
- Genedata Biologics - For antibody screening, protein engineering, and biologics production.
- Genedata Bioprocess - Supports the bioprocess workflow from early cell line screening to downstream process and analytical development.
- Genedata Expressionist - For the analysis, management and reporting of metabolomics, proteomics, and biotherapeutics characterization studies based on mass spectrometry.
- Genedata Imagence - For large-scale imaging workflow challenges.
- Genedata Phylosopher - For target-centric research information management.
- Genedata Profiler - For efficient, regulatory-compliant genomic profiling of patients.
- Genedata Screener - For analysis and management of plate-based and more complex High-throughput data.
- Genedata Selector - For management and analysis of genome-related knowledge for strain, cell line, and germplasm optimization.
- Sebastian Wiese, Thomas Gronemeyer, Rob Ofman, Markus Kunze, Claudia P. Grou, Jose A. Almeida, Martin Eisenacher, Christian Stephan, Heiko Hayen, Lukas Schollenberger, Thomas Korosec, Hans R. Waterham, Wolfgang Schliebs, Ralf Erdmann, Johannes Berger, Helmut E. Meyer, Wilhelm Just, Jorge E. Azevedo, Ronald J. A. Wanders, and Bettina Warscheid, "Proteomic characterization of mouse kidney peroxisomes by tandem mass spectrometry and protein correlation profiling", Mol. Cell. Proteomics. published 2 September 2007, 10.1074/mcp.M700169-MCP200
- Tetsuya Okano, Tadashi Kondo, Kiyonaga Fujii, Toshihide Nishimura, Toshimi Takano, Yuichiro Ohe, Koji Tsuta, Yoshihiro Matsuno, Akihiko Gemma, Harbumi Kato, Shoji Kudoh, and Setsuo Hirohashi, "Proteomic Signature Corresponding to the Response to Gefitinib (Iressa, ZD1839), an Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor in Lung Adenocarcinoma", Mol. Cell. Clin. Cancer Res., Feb 2007; 13: 799 - 805
- Liming Chang Milbauer, Peng Wei, Judy Enenstein, Aixiang Jiang, Cheryl A. Hillery, J. Paul Scott, Stephen C. Nelson, Vidya Bodempudi, James N. Topper, Ruey-Bing Yang, Betsy Hirsch, Wei Pan, and Robert P. Hebbel, "Quantitative Assessment of Hit Detection and Confirmation in Single and Duplicate High-Throughput Screenings Genetic endothelial systems biology of sickle stroke risk", Blood. 2008; 111:3872-3879
- Zhijin Wu, Dongmei Liu, and Yunxia Sui, "Quantitative Assessment of Hit Detection and Confirmation in Single and Duplicate High-Throughput Screenings", J Biomol Screen. 2008; 13:159-167