Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up general in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A general is a high-ranking military officer.
General or Generals may also refer to:
- Washington Generals, an American exhibition basketball team, known for opposing the Harlem Globetrotters
- New Jersey Generals, a franchise in the defunct United States Football League
- Greensboro Generals, a minor league ice hockey team from Greensboro, North Carolina
- Oshawa Generals, a junior ice hockey team in the Ontario Hockey League
- Washington and Lee Generals, the athletics teams of Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia
- Generals, mascot and athletics teams of Washington-Lee High School in Arlington, Virginia
- General (video game), a turn-based strategic game developed by NewGame Software
- Command & Conquer: Generals, a computer game by Electronic Arts
- General, a character in the Mega Man X4 video game
- General (DC Comics), or The General, a comic book character
- General (G.I. Joe), the G.I. Joe team’s mobile strike headquarters
- General (newspaper), a Malayalam language daily newspaper in Kerala, India
- General (train), a passenger train operated by the Pennsylvania Railroad
- Generals (album), an album by The Mynabirds
- General Records, an American record label
- General hospital, or simply “general”, a common type of hospital
- General snus, a popular brand of Swedish snuff
- General Tire, a tire manufacturer
- General, the middle of three standard grade tiers of the Scottish Qualifications Authority's National Qualifications
- The General (disambiguation)
- In general, an expression.
- All pages beginning with general
- All pages with a title containing general
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title General.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.