From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up general in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A general is a high-ranking military officer.
General or Generals may also refer to:
- Washington Generals, an American exhibition basketball team, known for opposing the Harlem Globetrotters
- New Jersey Generals, a franchise in the defunct United States Football League
- Greensboro Generals, a minor league ice hockey team from Greensboro, North Carolina
- Oshawa Generals, a junior ice hockey team in the Ontario Hockey League
- Washington and Lee Generals, the athletics teams of Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia
- Generals, mascot and athletics teams of Washington-Lee High School in Arlington, Virginia
- General (video game), a turn-based strategic game developed by NewGame Software
- Command & Conquer: Generals, a computer game by Electronic Arts
- General, a character in the Mega Man X4 video game
- General (DC Comics), or The General, a comic book character
- General (G.I. Joe), the G.I. Joe team’s mobile strike headquarters
- General (newspaper), a Malayalam language daily newspaper in Kerala, India
- General (train), a passenger train operated by the Pennsylvania Railroad
- Generals (album), an album by The Mynabirds
- General Records, an American record label
- General snus, a popular brand of Swedish snuff
- General Tire, a tire manufacturer
- General, the middle of three standard grade tiers of the Scottish Qualifications Authority's National Qualifications
- The General (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "general"
- All pages with titles containing general
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title General.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.