General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Industry||Aerospace and defense|
|Headquarters||Poway, California, U.S.|
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, provides unmanned aerial vehicles and radar solutions for the U.S. military and commercial applications worldwide.
- Aircraft Systems group - The Aircraft Systems group of GA-ASI is a leading designer and manufacturer of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and provides pilot training and support services for UAS field operations.
- Mission Systems group - The Mission Systems group of GA-ASI designs, manufactures and integrates the Magnum (Raptor View) high-resolution EO/IR and Lynx Synthetic-aperture radar/GMTI sensor systems for both manned and unmanned aircraft.
- General Atomics ALTUS
- General Atomics Avenger
- General Atomics GNAT
- General Atomics MQ-1 Predator
- General Atomics MQ-1C Gray Eagle
- General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper
- General Atomics Prowler