General Office of the State Council
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Headquarters||State Council Hall,|
Zhongnanhai 2 Fuyou Street, Xicheng District, Beijing
|General Office of the State Council of the People's Republic of China|
|Literal meaning||Chinese People Republic State Affairs Court Business Hall|
|Alternative Chinese name|
|Literal meaning||State Office|
|Part of a series on the|
|Politics of China|
General Office of the State Council of the People's Republic of China (Chinese: 中华人民共和国国务院办公厅) is an administrative agency of the State Council which assists the leaders with the day to day administrative operations of the Chinese government.
- Preparation of the State Council meeting to help the leadership and organization of the State Council meeting make decisions on state matters
- To help the leadership and council in the preparation or implement audit and releasing documents
- To consult and report to the leaders of the State Council for approval in regards to audits carried out at the State Council level departments, municipalities, provinces, autonomous region, autonomous region.
- Advise the state council on sensitive issues between the departments under the State Council.
- Manage the relationship between the central government and local government authorities on the implementation on state council directives.
- Help the State Council coordinate in national emergencies and major crises.
- Public relations from the people directly
- Official website(in Chinese)