|Directed by||Thomas Bentley|
|Written by||J. E. Harold Terry (play)
Robert Henderson Bland
|Distributed by||Ideal Film Company|
General Post is a 1920 British silent drama film directed by Thomas Bentley and starring Douglas Munro, Lilian Braithwaite and Joyce Dearsley. It was based on the play General Post by J. E. Harold Terry.
During the First World War a small-town tailor rises to become a General.
- Douglas Munro ... Albert Smith
- Lilian Braithwaite ... Lady Broughton
- Joyce Dearsley ... Betty Broughton
- Robert Henderson Bland ... Edward Smith
- Dawson Millward ... Denys Broughton
- Colstan Mansell ... Alec Broughton
- Teddy Arundell ... Jobson
- Sara de Groot ... Miss Prendergast
- Adelaide Grace ... Lady Wareing
- Thomas Canning ... Lord Wareing
- Irene Drew ... Mary Wareing
- "BFI | Film & TV Database | GENERAL POST #1920#". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. 2009-04-16. Retrieved 2011-10-27.
|This article related to a British film of the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|