General Salipada K. Pendatun, Maguindanao
|General Salipada K. Pendatun|
Map of Maguindanao showing the location of General Salipada K. Pendatun
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Shajid Khan P. Pendatun|
|• Total||189.37 km2 (73.12 sq mi)|
|• Density||130/km2 (330/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
General Salipada K. Pendatun is a 4th class municipality in the province of Maguindanao in the Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 24,004 people in 10,176 households. It is named for General Salipada K. Pendatun (1912 – 1985), who is a forerunner Mindanaoan Legislator and General during the Second World War.
- Lower Idtig
- Upper Lasangan
On April 7, 1991, Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 3 created the Municipality of General S. K. Pendatun out of the municipality of Buluan, making it the first local government unit created by the ARMM Regional Assembly. The municipality of Paglat was created out of four of its barangays on September 29, 2001.
|Population census of
Gen. S. K. Pendatun
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- National Statistical Coordination Board. "PSGC Interactive: Municipality/City: GEN. S. K. PENDATUN". Retrieved 2008-05-20.
- "Regional Act No. 3; An Act Creating the Municipality of General Salipada K. Pendatun in the Province of Maguindanao, Appropriating Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- National Statistics Office (2001-04-23). "Census 2000 Final Counts". Retrieved 2008-05-20.
- Institute for Autonomy and Governance. "List of MMA Acts" (PDF). Retrieved 2008-05-20.
- National Statistics Office (2008-04-16). "2007 Census of Population: Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao" (PDF). Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- MMA Act No. 3 : An Act Creating the Municipality of General Salipada K. Pendatun in the Province of Maguindanao
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Sultan sa Barongis||Pagalungan|
|Lambayong, Sultan Kudarat||Paglat
|Tacurong, Sultan Kudarat||President Quirino, Sultan Kudarat / Pandag|