General of the Infantry
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- General of the Infantry (Austria)
- General of the Infantry (Bulgaria)
- General of the Infantry (Germany) (General der Infanterie), a rank of a general in the German Imperial Army, Reichswehr or Wehrmacht, as well as an official position of the Bundeswehr, held by an officer in the rank of Generalleutnant now and previously of General of the branch, who is responsible for the training and equipment of the infantry.
- General of the Infantry (Imperial Russia) (генерал от инфантерии), rank of general in the Russian Imperial Army
- General of the Cavalry
- General of the Artillery (disambiguation)
- G.I. (military), a U.S. rank thought to mean "general infantry" but comes from "galvanized iron"
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.