From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Genesee, derived from the Seneca word for "pleasant valley", has been used as the name of:
- United States
- Genesee, California
- Genesee, Colorado
- Genesee County, Michigan
- Genesee County, New York
- Genesee Falls, New York, a town
- Genesee, Idaho
- The Genesee Theatre, Waukegan, Illinois
- Genesee (Lansing, Michigan), neighborhood in Lansing, Michigan
- Genesee, Wisconsin, a town
- Genesee Depot, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Genesee, Seattle, a neighborhood in West Seattle, Washington
- Genesee Park (Seattle), a park in the Rainier Valley neighborhood of Seattle, Washington
- Genesee River, a river in north central Pennsylvania and western New York in the U.S
- Genesee Township, Whiteside County, Illinois
- Genesee Township, Michigan
- Genesee Township, Potter County, Pennsylvania
- Genesee, New York, a town
- Genesee Valley Greenway, a rail trail in western New York state in the U.S.
- Genesee Valley Park, New York
Products and companies
- Genesee Brewing Company, a Rochester, New York, brewery
- Genesee Cream Ale, one of the brewery's brands
- The Genesee Farmer was an agriculture and horticulture periodical established in 1831
- Genesee and Wyoming Railroad, a railroad in western New York that operated from the 1890s to 2003
- Genesee Valley Canal Railroad, a railroad in western New York state in the U.S.
- Genesee Valley Transportation, parent company of multiple New York state and Pennsylvania short-line railroads
- Genesee and Wyoming Inc, a railroad operating company based in Greenwich, Connecticut in the U.S.
- Genesee (automobile), a prototype car built in Batavia, New York in 1911
- Genesee (train), a passenger train operated by the New York Central Railroad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genesee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.