Headquarters at Akershtein Towers, Herzliya
Genesis's investment strategy is focused on early-stage Israeli innovation-driven technology companies. Their companies operate in the following spaces: communications & wireless technologies, infrastructure software & hardware, enterprise software, internet applications and services, digital media, consumer applications and services, and mobile applications and services. Genesis has over the past 19 years invested in over 80 companies.
Genesis Partners co-invests alongside other leading venture capital firms and angel investors, like Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Accel Partners, Benchmark Capital, Greylock Partners, Joe Lonsdale (founder of Palantir Technologies), and Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and more.
In 2011, Genesis Partner's launched The Junction, Israel's first open house for entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs who are selected to work on their venture at The Junction for six months, before ending their experience in a Demo Day to Israeli angel investors and venture capital firms.
The firm's partners include Eddy Shalev, Dr. Eyal Kishon, Gary Gannot, Jonathan Saacks and Hadar Kiriati.
- Any.DO - Developer of task management mobile apps
- Aternity - User Experience Management solutions
- DaPulse - Social communication tool for improving the internal information-sharing processes within an organization
- Discretix - Security solutions for mobile devices and flash-based storage
- EatWith - community marketplace that invites people to dine in other homes
- JoyTunes - Developer of computer and mobile games that are controlled by real musical instruments
- Profitect - Developer of software solutions for retailers that aim to increasing the client's overall profit margin.
- Radwin - Broadband wireless connectivity solutions.
- Riskified – a company that reviews, approves and guarantees high risk credit card transactions for online merchants.
- Sckipio Technologies – A semiconductor company focused on the new ITU standard, G.fast.
- Sisense - End-to-end business intelligence software
- SponDoolies - Tech build infrastructure technology for virtually mining cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin.
- Valens - Fabless manufacturing company providing semiconductor solutions for the development of HDBaseT devices.
- Allot Communications (IPO) - provider of IP service optimization solutions for service providers, carriers, and enterprises
- Appilog (acquired by Mercury Interactive) - application mapping technologies
- AudioCodes (IPO) - designs, develops, and sells advanced Voice over IP (VoIP) and converged VoIP and Data networking products and applications to service providers and enterprises
- Butterfly VLSI (acquired by Texas Instruments) - developed low cost chipsets that enabled RF wireless communications
- ClickSoftware Technologies (IPO) - develops software solutions for workforce optimization, allowing companies to efficiently coordinate the dispatch of field service technicians to customer locations
- ColBar LifeScience (acquired by Johnson & Johnson) - develops, manufactures, and commercializes biosurgical products
- Compugen (IPO) - develops and markets bioinformatics software platforms and engages in in silico drug discovery
- FilesX (acquired by IBM) - storage software company that specializes in continuous data protection with near-instant recovery software for applications and data
- FIS Software - Software solution for the Insurance industry, acquired by Sapiens International Corporation.
- Fundtech (IPO) - designs, develops, markets, and supports client/server products for electronic payments
- Kidaro (acquired by Microsoft) - provider of desktop virtualization solutions for enterprises 
- Modem Art (acquired by Agere Systems - developer of advanced processor technology for 3G/UMTS mobile devices 
- Neebula Systems (acquired by ServiceNow) - business service monitoring (BSM) platform for virtualized data center environments 
- Octalica (acquired by Broadcom) - home networking solutions over coaxial cable
- Optonol (acquired by Alcon) - devices for ophthalmologic applications 
- PrimeSense developer of 3D sensing technology, acquired by Apple Inc. for $350 million on November 24, 2013.
- ProSight (acquired by Primavera) - enterprise IT portfolio management software
- Scopus Video Networks (IPO) - end-to-end digital video networking products 
- SolarEdge (IPO) - provides an intelligent inverter solution that has changed the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic systems 
- Wintegra (acquired by PMC-Sierra) - multiprotocol semiconductors for broadband access networks 
- Worklight (acquired by IBM) - Mobile application platform software 
- Yedda (acquired by AOL, renamed to AOL Answers) - community-driven question and answer service
- Venture capital in Israel
- Silicon Wadi
- List of Israeli companies quoted on the Nasdaq
- List of multinationals with research and development centres in Israel
- "Genesis Partners". Genesis Partners. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- "Innovid | CrunchBase Profile". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- "SolarEdge | CrunchBase Profile". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- "Resolute Networks | CrunchBase Profile". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- Monday, July 2nd, 2012 (2011-01-04). "Commerce Sciences Nabs $1.8M From Eric Schmidt, Joe Lonsdale To Make Online Shopping More Personal". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- "Companies". Innovation Endeavors. Archived from the original on 2013-09-24. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- "Home for entrepreneurs". The Junction. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- "Any.DO on CrunchBase".
- "DaPulse Website".
- "JoyTunes on CrunchBase".
- Alspach, Kyle. "Profitect Strengthens Israel-Mass. Link with R&D Move". Boston Business Journal. Retrieved 20 April 2012.
- "Riskified Official Website".
- "Sckipio Technologies on CrunchBase".
- "Sckipio Technologies Raises $17M In Series B Funding". December 9, 2014.
- "Spondoolies-Tech official website". Archived from the original on 2014-12-16.
- .HDTV transmission startup raises $7 million, Peter Clarke, EE Times, 7/17/2007
- Valens Semiconductor Seals $14M, PE Hub Network – The Community for Professionals in Private Capital; July 6, 2011
- "TI to Acquire Butterfly VLSI, Ltd". Ti.com. 1999-01-20. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- "ColBar LifeScience Ltd.: Private Company Information - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. 2006-07-06. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- "IBM Acquires FilesX". 01.ibm.com. 2011-11-30. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- Sapiens, IDIT and FIS Sign Definitive Agreement to Merge; Merged Company to Become a Major Global Insurance Solutions Provider, July 21, 2011, PRNewswire
- "Leaders in Global Transaction Banking Solutions Home". Fundtech. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- "Microsoft to Expand Investment in Desktop Virtualization With Acquisition of Kidaro". Microsoft. December 8, 2012. Retrieved 2014-05-03.
- "Agere Systems acquires Modem Art a Leading Developer of 3gumts Processors". PR Newswire.
- "ServiceNow acquires Neebula". ServiceNow.
- "Optonol reaping 180m from a device the size of a grain of rice". Haaretz.
- Apple Confirms Acquisition of 3-D Sensor Startup PrimeSense
- "Scopus Video Networks on Nasdaq". Nasdaq.
- "126 Million Dollar IPO Solaredge". Cleantechnica. March 30, 2015.
- "PMC Sierra acquires Wintegra". PMC Sierra.
- "Worklight Acquisition". IBM.
- "Yedda | CrunchBase Profile". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2012-07-04. Yedda profile