|Look up genetic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genetic may refer to:
- Genetics, in biology, the science of genes, heredity, and the variation of organisms
- Genetic, used as an adjective, refers to genes
- Genetic recombination, refers to the recombining of alleles resulting in a new molecule of DNA
- Genetic (linguistics), in linguistics, a relationship between two languages with a common ancestor language
- Genetic algorithm, in computer science, a kind of search technique modeled on evolutionary biology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genetic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.