Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up genetic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genetic may refer to:
- Genetics, in biology, the science of genes, heredity, and the variation of organisms
- Genetic, used as an adjective, refers to genes
- Genetic recombination, refers to the recombining of alleles resulting in a new molecule of DNA
- Genetic (linguistics), in linguistics, a relationship between two languages with a common ancestor language
- Genetic algorithm, in computer science, a kind of search technique modeled on evolutionary biology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genetic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.