Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
|Founder||Mary Ann Liebert|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||New Rochelle, New York|
|Publication types||Academic journals, books, and trade magazines|
|No. of employees||100|
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. is a privately held independent publishing company founded by its president, Mary Ann Liebert, in 1980. The company publishes peer-reviewed academic journals, books, and trade magazines in the areas of biotechnology, biomedical research/life sciences; clinical medicine, surgery, and nursing; technology and engineering; environmental studies; public health and policy; law, regulation, and education. Its headquarters are in New Rochelle, New York, United States.
The company publishes more than 80 academic journals including:
- AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses
- Childhood Obesity
- The CRISPR Journal
- DNA and Cell Biology
- Election Law Journal
- Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- Journal of Computational Biology
- Journal of Neurotrauma
- Journal of Palliative Medicine
- Journal of Women's Health
- LGBT Health
- Population Health Management
- Rejuvenation Research
- Surgical Infections
- McElroy, Emily; Kubilius, Ramune (2003). "An Interview with Mary Ann Liebert and Tom Mulak" (PDF). Serials Review (Reprint). 29 (2). doi:10.1016/S0098-7913(03)00033-9. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 March 2006.
- "Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.: Private Company Information - Businessweek". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-07-11.
- "The CRISPR Journal, a new peer-reviewed publication launching in 2018". EurekAlert!. Retrieved 2018-03-04.
- "Publication List A - Z". Mary Ann Liebert.