(Redirected from Genetic resource)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Genetic resources may refer to:
- Animal genetic resources for food and agriculture
- Forest genetic resources
- Germplasm, genetic resources that are preserved for various purposes such as breeding, preservation, and research
- Plant genetic resources
- Conservation Genetics Resources, a peer-reviewed scientific journal
- Cryoconservation of animal genetic resources, a strategy to preserve genetic resources cryogenically
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture, an international agreement to promote sustainable use of the world's plant genetic resources
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genetic resources.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.