Geneva (given name)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Geneva is a Germanic female given name, which means "juniper tree". Geneva is an obscure name. Less than 200 babies in the United States are named Geneva every year. The name Geneva was most popular in the 1920s, and made up almost 0.002% of birth names. Today, there are approximately 43,567 people named Geneva in the US. The most common age group with the name Geneva is 84 years.
The name Geneva may refer to:
- Geneva Carr (born 1971), American actress
- Geneva Cruz (born 1976), Filipino singer
- Geneva Mercer (1889–1984), American artist
- Geneva Mitchell (1907–1949), American actress
- Geneva Overholser (born 1948), American journalist
- Geneva PeGan , professional yo-yo'er and live animal juggler
- Alpha, Wolfram. "Geneva: Given Name". Wolfram Alpha LLC. Retrieved 23 October 2011.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This given name–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|