Jump to navigation Jump to search
Geneva Accord may refer to:
- Geneva Statement on Ukraine, an agreement to de-escalate the 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine
- Geneva interim agreement on Iranian nuclear program, an interim agreement on Iranian nuclear program between the P5+1 and Iran
- Geneva Initiative (2003), a peace plan in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict also referred to as the Geneva Accord
- Geneva Accord (1991), a peace plan in the Croatian War of Independence
- Geneva Accords (1988), a settlement that concerned Afghanistan
- Geneva Accords (1954), a plan concerning Indochina and Vietnam
- German-Polish Accord on East Silesia (Geneva Accord 1922), a bilateral treaty between Germany and Poland on the division of Silesia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geneva Accord.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.