Geneva Township, Midland County, Michigan
|Geneva Township, Michigan|
Location of Geneva Township in Midland County, Michigan.
|• Total||36.0 sq mi (93.3 km2)|
|• Land||36.0 sq mi (93.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||679 ft (207 m)|
|• Density||31.6/sq mi (12.2/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1626343|
- North Bradley is an unincorporated community in the township at . A post office operated from November 5, 1873, until April 27, 1984. The settlement was also called Buttonville or Button, for William R. Button, who was closely associated with its development. 
According to the United States Census Bureau, the township has a total area of 36.0 square miles (93.3 km²), all land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 1,137 people, 436 households, and 340 families residing in the township. The population density was 31.6 per square mile (12.2/km²). There were 469 housing units at an average density of 13.0 per square mile (5.0/km²). The racial makeup of the township was 98.50% White, 0.09% African American, 0.79% Native American, and 0.62% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.58% of the population.
There were 436 households out of which 31.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 67.9% were married couples living together, 6.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 21.8% were non-families. 17.7% of all households were made up of individuals and 6.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.61 and the average family size was 2.94.
In the township the population was spread out with 25.0% under the age of 18, 6.9% from 18 to 24, 29.2% from 25 to 44, 25.9% from 45 to 64, and 13.1% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 38 years. For every 100 females there were 104.1 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 103.1 males.
The median income for a household in the township was $41,908, and the median income for a family was $43,906. Males had a median income of $35,469 versus $22,500 for females. The per capita income for the township was $17,479. About 7.3% of families and 8.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 8.3% of those under age 18 and 5.6% of those age 65 or over.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Geneva Township, Midland County, Michigan
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: North Bradley, Michigan
- Romig, Walter (1986) . Michigan Place Names. Detroit, Michigan: Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0-8143-1838-X.
- Midland County, Michigan[dead link], Postmaster Finder:Post Offices by County, United States Post Office