Genevieve may refer to:
- Genevieve, a saint in Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox traditions, patron saint of Paris, France
- Genevieve (musician), an American indie pop singer
- Genevieve (actress), a French-born American comedian, singer, and actress
- Genevieve Nnaji, a Nigerian actress
- Genevieve of Brabant, a heroine of medieval legend
- Genevieve (given name), a given name for females
- Genevieve Range, a mountain range on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
- Genevieve (film), a 1953 British film
- Genevieve (album), a 2004 album by Velvet Cacoon
- Genevieve, a main character in the movie Rush Hour 3
- USS Genevieve (SP-459), a United States Navy ferry in commission from 1918 to 1919
- Genoveva, an opera by Schumann
- Geneviève (Bruneau)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genevieve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.