This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Genevieve Wilhelmina Gaunt
13 January 1991
|Alma mater||Newnham College, Cambridge|
Genevieve Wilhelmina Gaunt (born 13 January 1991) is an English actress.
Gaunt portrayed Pansy Parkinson in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Jessica Fuller in The Face of an Angel. She portrayed Wilhelmina "Willow" Moreno on The Royals from 2015 to 2018.
|2004||Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban||Pansy Parkinson|
|2010||Between You & Me||Eleanor||Short|
|2010||Hippie Hippie Shake||Trudi||Unreleased|
|2011||There I Am||Ruth||Short|
|2014||The Face of an Angel||Jessica Fuller|
|2015||Dusty and Me||Chrissie|
|2016||Kids in Love||Issie|
|2016||The Last Dragonslayer||Hermione Twizzle|
|2018||The Mercy||Miss Teignmouth|
|2008||Heartbeat||Vivienne Middleton||Episode: "Hey Hey LBJ"|
|2008||Lost in Austen||Georgiana||Episode #1.3|
|2009||Land Girls||Susan Sykes||Episode: "Destinies"|
|2015||Father Brown||Young Evelyn||Episode: "The Curse of Amenhotep"|
|2015–2018||The Royals||Wilhelmina "Willow" Moreno Henstridge||Recurring role (season 2); main role (seasons 3–4)|
|2019||Knightfall||Princess Isabella||Main role (season 2)|
- 2015, Diana Lake, French Without Tears by Terence Rattigan, Orange Tree Theatre
- 2018, Amanda, Monogamy by Torben Betts, Park Theatre, Finsbury Park.
- "Genevieve Gaunt". United Agents. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- Petski, Denise (22 March 2016). "The Royals Ups Genevieve Gaunt; The Patriot Promotes Chris Conrad". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 13 October 2017.
- Swift, Andy (24 September 2018). "The Royals Officially Dead as Cancelled Drama Fails to Find New Home". TVLine. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- "Actrice Genevieve Gaunt wint Sylvia Kristelprijs" (in Dutch). NU.nl. 21 August 2015. Retrieved 13 October 2017.
- "Film by the Sea: Awards" (in Dutch). Film by the Sea. Retrieved 12 October 2017.