From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Genji is the Latinized rendering of several Japanese names. It may refer to:
- Genji (era), an era in Japanese history (1864–65)
- Hikaru Genji, the main character of the 11th-century Japanese text The Tale of Genji
- Ganji, an alternative name for the Minamoto clan
- Genji: Dawn of the Samurai, a PlayStation 2 video game
- Genji: Days of the Blade, a PlayStation 3 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.