Jump to navigation Jump to search
Genlis may refer to:
- Genlis Côte-d'Or, a town in France
- Canton of Genlis, Côte-d'Or
- Genlis, former name of Villequier-Aumont, Aisne; seat of a marquisate
- Stéphanie Félicité, comtesse de Genlis, French writer
- Francois de Hangest Sieur de Genlis & d'Abbecourt, French military commander, known as simply Genlis
- Jean de Hangest, seigneur d'Yvoy, Huguenot military commander during the French Wars of Religion, also known as Genlis after the death of his brother Francois
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genlis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.