(Redirected from Gennadius (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gennadius or Gennadios may refer to:
- Gennadius (moth), a genus of moth
- Gennadius of Constantinople (died 471), Patriarch of Constantinople from 458-471
- Gennadius of Massilia (5th century) Roman historian, best known for his work De Viris Illustribus
- Gennadius (6th century), Byzantine general and first exarch of Africa
- Gennadius (7th century), Byzantine general and exarch of Africa
- Gennadius of Astorga (9th century), Bishop of Astorga in Spain
- Gennadius Scholarius (c. 1400 – c. 1473), Patriarch of Constantinople from 1454-1464
- Georgios Gennadios (1784–1854), Greek man of letters and educationalist
- Gennadios (Zervos) (born 1937), Greek Orthodox bishop
- Gennadios Xenodochof (born 1988), Greek footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gennadius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.