(Redirected from Gennadius (disambiguation))
Gennadius or Gennadios may refer to:
- Gennadius (moth), a genus of moth
- Gennadius of Constantinople (died 471), Patriarch of Constantinople from 458-471
- Gennadius of Massilia (5th century) Roman historian, best known for his work De Viris Illustribus
- Gennadius (6th century), Byzantine general and first exarch of Africa
- Gennadius (7th century), Byzantine general and exarch of Africa
- Gennadius of Astorga (9th century), Bishop of Astorga in Spain
- Gennadius Scholarius (c. 1400 – c. 1473), Patriarch of Constantinople from 1454-1464
- Georgios Gennadios (1784–1854), Greek man of letters and educationalist
- Gennadios (Zervos) (born 1937), Greek Orthodox bishop
- Gennadios Xenodochof (born 1988), Greek footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gennadius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.