Genocide Remembrance Day
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Genocide Remembrance Day may refer to:
- Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day (24 April)
- Bengali Genocide Remembrance Day (25 March)
- Cambodian Genocide Remembrance Day (20 May)
- Kwibuka, marking the start of the annual official mourning period for the Rwandan Genocide (7 April)
- United Nations International Day of Commemoration and Dignity of the Victims of the Crime of Genocide and of the Prevention of this Crime (9 December)
- European Day of Remembrance for Victims of Stalinism and Nazism
- Holocaust Memorial Days
- Mullivaikkal Remembrance Day by Sri Lankan Tamils
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genocide Remembrance Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.