From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up genome in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genome is the totality of genetic material carried by an organism.
Genome may also refer to:
- Human genome
- Bovine genome
- Mitochondrial genome
- Genome (book), a 1999 popular science novel by Matt Ridley
- Genome (novel), science fiction novel by Sergey Lukyanenko
- G-Nome, a PC game developed by 7th Level
- Genome, a superior humanoid race in Square's console role-playing game Final Fantasy IX
- Chromosome (genetic algorithm), the parameter set of a proposed solution to a problem posed to a genetic algorithm
- Lord Genome, a character from the anime series Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.