Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up genome in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genome is the totality of genetic material carried by an organism.
Genome may also refer to:
- Human genome
- Bovine genome
- Mitochondrial genome
- BBC Genome Project, a digitised searchable database of programme listings from the Radio Times from the first issue in 1923, to 2009
- Genome (book), 1999 nonfiction book by Matt Ridley
- Genome (novel), science fiction novel by Sergey Lukyanenko
- Genome (journal), a scientific journal
- G-Nome, a PC game developed by 7th Level
- Genome, a superior humanoid race in Square's console role-playing game Final Fantasy IX
- Chromosome (genetic algorithm), the parameter set of a proposed solution to a problem posed to a genetic algorithm
- Lord Genome, a character from the anime series Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Genome size
- Genome project
- All pages with a title containing Genome
- Category:Genome projects
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.