From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gens was a family in Ancient Rome in which all of the members typically bore the same nomen and claimed descent from a common ancestor.
Gens can also refer to:
- Gens (anthropology), a group of people related through their female or male ancestor
- Animal Behaviour
- Gens (behaviour), a specific lineage of animals sharing a specific behavioral trait, inherited from a common ancestor
- GENS assembler from HiSoft Devpac by HiSoft Systems, an assembler and editor for ZX Spectrum
- Gens (emulator), an emulator of the Sega Mega Drive / Genesis video game console
- Gens (band), Italian musical group formed in 1967
- Saint Gens (1104–1127), hermit
- Véronique Gens (born 1966), French soprano singer
- Xavier Gens (born 1975), French film director
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.