From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gent may refer to:
- Gentleman (shortened form)
- Ghent, city in the Flemish region of Belgium
- K.A.A. Gent, football club of Belgium
- Gent (hyperelastic model), rubber elasticity model
- Gent (magazine), a men's magazine
- Gentamicin, an antibiotic
- Gents, 1997 novel by Warwick Collins
- .Gent,a domain extention.
- Gent Strazimiri, Albanian politician
- Alan Neville Gent, University of Akron Professor noted for contributions to elastomer physics
- Chris Gent, former CEO of Vodafone
- Edward Gent, Governor General of the Malayan Union
- John Thomas Gent, founder of British clock makers, Gents' of Leicester
- Thomas Gent (1693-1778), printer and author
- Mike Gent, musician
- Peter Gent, American writer and football player
- Wade Gent, American politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.