Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gent is a shortened form of the word gentleman. It may also refer to:
- Ghent (Flemish: Gent), a Belgian city
- Gent (hyperelastic model), rubber elasticity model
- Gent Cakaj (born 1990), Albanian politician
- Gent Strazimiri (born 1972), Albanian politician and former Deputy Minister of Interior Affairs
- Gent (surname)
- Gent (magazine), a defunct pornographic magazine
- .gent, a GeoTLD (top-level domain) for the city of Ghent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.