Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gentile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gentile in translations of the Bible refers to a non-Jew, a member of non-Israelite tribes.
Gentile may also refer to:
- Claudio Gentile, Italian professional footballer
- Giovanni Gentile, Italian fascist philosopher
- Gentile Valley, a valley in Idaho
- Gentile (surname), an Italian surname
- Appiano Gentile, comune of the Province of Como
- Olmo Gentile, comune of the Province of Asti
- Riforma Gentile, Italian educational reform of 1923
- Sangiovese or Prugnolo Gentile, a red wine grape variety
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gentile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.