|EP by Conor Oberst|
Gentleman's Pact is the first EP by Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band, consisting of four unreleased tracks, two preceding the band's 2008 album Conor Oberst and two proceeding it. The EP was exclusively available to purchase at concerts during the 2008 tour, and was limited to an edition of 1,000 physical copies. It was released under the name Conor Oberst.
All of the tracks from this EP were included in the compilation that is bundled with the film One of My Kind.
- "Gentleman's Pact" – 3:09
- "Synesthete Song" – 4:39
- "Corrina, Corrina" – 3:47
- "Breezy" – 5:18
- Conor Oberst - voice and guitar on all tracks, electric guitar on track 1, piano on track 4
- Jason Boesel - drums on tracks 1, 2, 3, guitar on track 4
- Macey Taylor - bass on tracks 1, 2, 3, feedback bass on track 4
- Nate Walcott - organ on tracks 1, 2, porch piano on track 3
- Nik Frietas - electric guitar on track 2
- Andy LeMaster - e-bow guitar on track 2, guitar on track 4
- Taylor Hollingsworth - electric guitar on track 3, guitar on track 4
- Phillip Schaffart - guitar on track 4
- The third track, "Corrina, Corrina", is a traditional folk song and has been covered by many musicians including Bob Dylan.
- The fourth track, "Breezy", was written by Oberst in memory of Sabrina Duim, a harpist and Stanford University graduate who toured with Oberst's band Bright Eyes throughout 2005 and contributed to the Bright Eyes album Digital Ash in a Digital Urn; she died in January, 2007.
- Hakimian, Rob (22 October 2008). "Conor Oberst issues new tour EP 'Gentleman's Pact'". Beats Per Minute.