|Look up gentoo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gentoo may refer to:
- Gentoo penguin, a species of bird
- Gentoo Linux, a computer operating system distribution named after the penguin
- Gentoo/Alt, a Gentoo Linux project created to manage porting the Portage framework and other features to other operating systems
- Gentoo (file manager), a free file manager for Linux and other Unix-like systems
- Gentoo (slang), an alternative, archaic name of the Telugu language, or a historical, archaic term for Hindus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gentoo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.