Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Gentoo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gentoo may refer to:
- Gentoo penguin, a species of bird.
- Gentoo Linux, a computer operating system distribution named after the penguin.
- Gentoo (file manager), a free file manager for Linux and other Unix-like systems.
- Gentoo (term), an alternative, archaic name of the Telugu language, or a historical, archaic term for Hindus.
- Gentoo Code, a document translated from Sanskrit regarding inheritance laws in Hinduism.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gentoo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.