|Born||1977 (age 40–41)|
|Alma mater||University of Chicago|
|Occupation||Cofounder and CEO, Tasting Table|
Geoff Bartakovics (born 1977) is an American businessman and entrepreneur. He is the cofounder and CEO of Tasting Table, a digital media brand targeted toward influential foodies. Bartakovics is also a board member or advisor to a number of other digital brands and start-ups, including Trigger Media Group, Inside Hook, Pixafy and Gathered Table.
Before launching Tasting Table in 2008, Bartakovics was a business manager in asset-backed finance at UBS Investment Bank. He studied English literature at the University of Chicago, and studied comparative literature and philosophy at the University of Hamburg as a Fulbright Scholar.
- "Geoff Bartakovics & Nick Fauchald: E-Entrepreneurs". Food & Wine. Retrieved 25 July 2015.
- Silver, Shani. "Geoff Bartakovics Tasting Table CEO Home". Domino (magazine). Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- Tucker, Nikki (11 April 2016). "Co-Founder & CEO of the Tasting Table Shares His Haute Guide to NYC". Haute Living. Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- "The supper class". New York Post. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
- "HOW PASSION GUIDED A BIG CAREER SHIFT FOR A BANKER TURNED TASTING TABLE CEO". Fastcompany.com. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
- "Graduate students receive the most Fulbrights". The University of Chicago. Retrieved 25 July 2015.
- "Startup Stories: Geoff Bartakovics of Tasting Table". About.com.
- "Tasting Table CEO Geoff Bartakovics: A Week In The Life". Huffingtonpost.com.
- "Out100: Scott Hocker, Bob Tuschman, Geoff Bartakovics, Rita Sodi, Jody Williams, Brady Konya". Out.com. Retrieved 25 July 2015.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|