13 March 1951|
St Kilda, Victoria, Australia
|Show||Coxy's Big Break|
|Time slot||Saturday 5.30 pm|
He is most notable for having played drums with Brian Cadd and with bands Cycle, The Bootleg Family Band and also Avalanche. He also filled in as drummer with the Little River Band while Derek Pellici recovered from burns following a BBQ accident. More recently he became a light entertainment presenter on the Seven Network. Currently he hosts Coxy's Big Break.
One of his earliest TV performances was on Countdown, leading the viewer through the processing of making Australian Crawl's Beautiful People music single (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-r4x-g8Sas)
- "On This Day" (PDF). melbourneobserver.com.au. 11 March 2009. Archived from the original (PDF) on 16 October 2009. Retrieved 26 January 2010.
- "Pellicci to miss much of tour". The Canberra Times. 1 June 1978. Retrieved 16 January 2015.
- "Little River Band - Live Shows". graehamgoble.com. Retrieved 26 January 2010.
- "meet the team". coxy.com.au. Archived from the original on September 8, 2004. Retrieved 26 January 2010.
- "Moonee Valley welcomes new citizens on Australia Day". mvcc.vic.gov.au. 24 January 2008. Archived from the original on July 30, 2008. Retrieved 26 January 2010.
- "Cabrini Health Australia Thanks Donors". mothercabrini.com. Retrieved 26 January 2010.
- "Our Ambassadors". zoo.org.au. 2008. Archived from the original on 7 December 2008. Retrieved 26 January 2010.
- Devlyn, Darren (24 December 2008). "Lucky health break for big Coxy". heraldsun.com.au. Retrieved 26 January 2010.
|This article on an Australian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|