Geoffrey Stewart Boulton OBE FRS FRSE (born 28 November 1940) is a British geoscientist, and Regius Professor Emeritus of the University of Edinburgh. He was awarded the 2006 Lyell Medal, by the Geological Society. He was awarded the 2011 James Croll Medal. Between 2007 and 2011 he was General Secretary of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, of which he has been a Fellow since 1989.
- "People | School of GeoSciences". Ed.ac.uk. 2013-09-16. Retrieved 2014-07-09.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20101126210732/http://www.geolsoc.org.uk/gsl/society/history/page2981.html. Archived from the original on 26 November 2010. Retrieved 16 November 2011. Missing or empty
- "James Croll Medal: Geoffrey Boulton | Staff news |". Ed.ac.uk. 2011-03-18. Archived from the original on 2014-06-06. Retrieved 2014-07-09.
- "Professor Geoffrey Stewart Boulton OBE FRS FRSE - The Royal Society of Edinburgh". The Royal Society of Edinburgh. Retrieved 2017-12-06.
- "The Independent Climate Change Email inquiry". Cce-review.org. 2010-07-07. Retrieved 2014-07-09.