Geoffrey Frederick Hewitt FREng, FRS is a British chemical engineer, and Emeritus Professor at Imperial College London, where from 1993 through 1999 he was the Courtaulds Professor of chemical engineering.
He earned a BSc Tech and a PhD from the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology.
He was elected as Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering in 1984, he became a Fellow of the Royal Society in 1989, and he received an honorary doctorate from Heriot-Watt University in 1995. In 2007, Professor Hewitt was awarded the Global Energy Prize by Vladimir Putin.
- Encyclopedia of Heat and Mass Transfer, Hemisphere Publ. Corp., 1986, ISBN 978-0-89116-332-9
- Introduction to Nuclear Power, Taylor & Francis, 1 March 1987, ISBN 978-1-56032-682-3
- "Home - Emeritus Professor Geoffrey Hewitt". www.imperial.ac.uk. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- "List of Fellows". Royal Academy of Engineering. Retrieved 2017-11-25.
- "Geoffrey Hewitt". royalsociety.org. Retrieved 2017-11-25.
- firstname.lastname@example.org. "Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh: Honorary Graduates". www1.hw.ac.uk. Retrieved 2016-04-04.
- "Geoffrey Hewitt | Global Energy Prize". globalenergyprize.org. Retrieved 2017-11-25.