Geoffrey Alan Hoppe
August 26, 1955
|Known for||Crimson Circle, Aircell, Inc.|
Hoppe claims that in 1997 on an airplane flight a non-physical entity he calls "Tobias of the Crimson Council" presented himself and began conversing with him. Hoppe contends that since then he has been able to channel Tobias, as well as the ascended masters Adamus Saint-Germain and Kuthumi. He claims to do so by going through the process of making his consciousness and physical body available and allowing Tobias, Saint-Germain or Kuthumi to speak through him.
In 1999 Hoppe, together with his wife and partner Linda Benyo, founded the Crimson Circle as a means to bring Tobias’ messages to a wider audience. In 2006 the Crimson Circle was incorporated as the Crimson Circle Energy Company, Inc., based in Incline Village, Nevada USA.
Geoffrey Hoppe is a self-made marketing and advertising consultant, who started in public relations at 18 at NASA's Ames Research Center, where he fulfilled his obligation to the US Army. After he left the military he worked for several advertising agencies and manufacturing companies in the US Midwest and Texas in senior marketing positions. At age 28 he started a marketing consulting company in Dallas, Texas (USA), operating it for 12 years with industrial and high tech clients throughout the United States. In addition to the marketing agency, he co-founded several other business ventures including Aircell Inc., an aviation telecommunications company, where he served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing until 2001. As a result of his involvement with Aircell he holds two US patents in telecommunication systems.
In the mid-nineties Hoppe and his wife and partner Linda Benyo became involved with the metaphysical through the work of Lee Carroll, channeler for Kryon. Hoppe was instrumental in establishing an Internet platform for Lee Carroll's work with Kryon, as well as the birth of the "Kryon Quarterly Magazine" (later renamed "In the Spirit").
Tobias of the Crimson Council
Following in the footsteps of Lee Carroll, Hoppe established himself as a channeler in his own right in 1999. The entities that Hoppe claims he channels are Tobias, Saint-Germain and Kuthumi. Tobias - according to Hoppe - is an angelic being who has lived many lifetimes on Earth, but is most noted for his lifetime as Tobit (also known as Tobias), one of the main characters in the apocryphal biblical Book of Tobit.
The Crimson Circle
Hoppe began sharing Tobias’ messages publicly in 1999 on a monthly basis. The first public messages were shared in Hoppe's living room with a small circle of friends that became known as the Crimson Circle or "the classroom of the New Energy". In the year 2000 the monthly meetings started to be broadcast over the Internet. Since then the Crimson Circle has grown into what has come to be known as "a global affiliation of new energy teachers" with over 300,000 visitors per month from over 130 countries around the world to the website and a worldwide audience of around 20,000 people who tune into the monthly webcast. The text of the monthly messages - called ‘shouds’ – are currently translated into more than 20 languages by local volunteers and are published on as many local websites, which link to the main, U.S.-based Crimson Circle website.
In 2006 the Crimson Circle Energy Company, Inc. was founded to incorporate the work Hoppe and his partner Benyo were doing based on what they termed "The Tobias Materials." The Crimson Circle Energy Company, Inc. offers holistic and spiritual lifestyle messages, products and services. One of its primary purposes is to support a worldwide group of affiliate teachers through its Advanced Studies program.
The core message of the material is that God is within and that humanity is currently going through an unprecedented time of change where it is moving from a God-as-external consciousness to a God-is-within consciousness.
Other core concepts of the material are:
- Humans are eternal angelic beings living out finite physical lifetimes on Earth (human angels). The Earthly experience is only a small part of the soul's evolution.
- Humanity is at a point in its collective evolution where it is going through an unprecedented time of change as it moves into a new era for humanity, what is being named the era of New Energy.
- This change occurs first and foremost on a personal level, as people go through an individual awakening process  and become aware of their divine origins. In Tobias’ words, "you are God also!". This also awakens people to the fact that they are the sole creator of their own life and experience (there are no victims!).
- Humanity is transitioning from the age of the mind into the age of divine consciousness, moving beyond a dualistic existence and the limited human mind into a state of unity consciousness and divine intelligence.
- It only takes a small group of forerunners to break down the old paradigms and create the templates for the new ones. That is where so-called ‘Lightworkers’ or ‘Shaumbra’, as well as the new kids (Indigo children) come in, as they are the ones who choose to break out of the mold and clear the path for the rest of humanity to follow, setting a standard and offering guidance to those who follow.
- The teachings and the work of the Crimson Circle is primarily aimed at this group of consciousness workers, guiding them through their own awakening process, stimulating them to take on their role as standard and guide for those who follow, and supporting them as so-called ‘new energy teachers'.
In 2008 Hoppe was one of six channelers that were interviewed in the film documentary "Tuning In." In this feature length American documentary six U.S. channelers are interviewed, as well as the entity that they claim speaks through them.
Selected writings and other publications
Hoppe, Geoffrey (2008). "A Letter to Awakening Humans" (PDF). The Tobias Material. Incline Village NV USA: Crimson Circle Energy Company Inc. Retrieved 2008-12-12.
Tobias and Yoham (2008). Call to Awaken (Audio-CD). CCIP, Inc.
Geoffrey Hoppe and Yoham (2009). Opening into Consciousness - A Guided Experience (Audio-CD). CCIP, Inc.
David Thomas (interviewer), Lee Carroll, Geoffrey Hoppe, Steve Rother, Jim Self (2012). Tuning In Again, Vol. 1 (DVD+CD-ROM). Awakening Zone Radio Network.
- Book of Tobit
- Comte de Saint-Germain
- Crimson Circle (disambiguation page)
- List of channelled texts
- Adamus Saint-Germain (2007). "About Geoffrey Hoppe". Masters in the New Energy. Incline Village, NV USA: Crimson Circle Press. p. 17. ISBN 1-59231-003-6.
- David, Thomas (2008). Tuning In - Spirit Channelers in America (Film Documentary). Beverly Hills, CA USA: Mouska Media.
- Whitney, Nicole (January 10, 2005). "Geoffrey Hoppe & Tobias [Radio-interview]". Vancouver B.C. Canada: News for the Soul. Archived from the original (RealPlayer) on October 24, 2005. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- Rumbolo, Joe (April 30, 2009). "Geoffrey Hoppe, Linda Benyo and Tobias [Radio-Interview]" (Streaming audio). St. Louis, MO USA: Blog Talk Radio. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- Collard, Janelle (Interviewer) (2006-08-26). "Geoffrey Hoppe & Linda Benyo". Virtual Light TV. Las Vegas NV USA: Lightworker. segments 2&3. Archived from the original on 2009-03-09. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "About Geoffrey Hoppe". Westminster, CO USA: DHP Aviation Consulting. Archived from the original on 2009-08-05. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "Geoffrey Hoppe". Linkedin. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "Geoffrey Hoppe". Spirit Library. Archived from the original on 2009-08-05. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- US 5884166, Ray, J.C.; Robert L. George & Geoffrey A. Hoppe et al., "Multidimensional cellular mobile telecommunication system", issued 1999-03-16
- US 5878346, Ray, J.C.; Robert L. George & Geoffrey A. Hoppe et al., "Nonterrestrial cellular mobile telecommunication network", issued 1999-03-02
- Carroll, Lee. "About In The Spirit - How it All Began [editorial]". In the Spirit. Del Mar, CA USA: Kryon Publishing Office. Archived from the original on 2009-08-05. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- Carroll, Lee. "Kryon at the United Nations 1996". Archived from the original on 2009-08-05. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- Harris, Barbara. "Welcome to Our Home [editorial]". In the Spirit. Del Mar, CA USA: Kryon Publishing Office (May 21, 2001). Archived from the original on 2009-08-05. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- Miejan, Tim. "The Tobias Channelings". The Edge Newspaper. Minneapolis/St Paul, MN USA (August 2001). Archived from the original on 2009-08-05. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "Ten Questions and Answers for The Gathering [Interview]". Archived from the original on 2009-09-30. Retrieved 2009-01-29.
- "Geoffrey Hoppe". IMDb. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- Adamus Saint-Germain (2007). "About the Crimson Circle". Masters in the New Energy. Incline Village, NV USA: Crimson Circle Press. p. 19. ISBN 1-59231-003-6.
- Whitney, Nicole (July 9, 2005). "Geoffrey Hoppe (Radio interview)". Vancouver B.C. Canada: News for the Soul. Archived from the original (RealPlayer) on October 24, 2005. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "Crimson Circle international page". Archived from the original on 2013-12-02. Retrieved 2013-11-25.
- Crimson Circle Advanced Studies
- "An Interview with the Creators of "Tuning In" Movie – Spirit Channelers in America". Cosmic Lighthouse Metaphysics Magazine (14). October 2008. Archived from the original on December 5, 2008. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "Tuning In (2008) [film documentary]". IMDb. Retrieved 2009-07-06.