Education and career
He served as Chair of the Hong Kong Futures Exchange Limited, until its merger into the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited. Furthermore, he was Independent Non Executive Director of Hysan Development Co. Ltd. between 1979 and 2001 and as Independent Non-executive Director of China Travel International Investment Hong Kong Ltd. from January 2001 to July 15, 2007. Currently Yeh is Chairman of the Hsin Chong Construction Group Ltd., founded by Godfrey Yeh, the family patriarch.
Yeh is married to Helen; they have a son, V-nee, and a daughter, Yvette. V-nee and his wife, Mira Yeh, a socialite, have a daughter, Nadya.
- M.T. Geoffrey Yeh Student Center, Newmark Laboratory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- In 2012, Yeh was inducted into the Engineering at Illinois Hall of Fame.
- "Meou-Tsen Yeh S.B.S., M.B.E., J.P., D.C.S., M.Sc.,F.C.I.O.B., F.". Businessweek. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- Businessweek profile
- Profile at Asia Tatler online
- "Yeh Inducted into Engineering at Illinois Hall of Fame". Civil and Environmental Engineering. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
|This business-related Hong Kong biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|